Saturday, January 26, 2013

Yeah, I Think So

My horoscope from this week's Boise Weekly.


Verticle Oracle card Aquarius (January 20- February 18)
"Nobody can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it." So said the eccentric, outspoken, and hard-partying actress Talullah Bankhead (1902-1968). Can you guess her astrological sign? Aquarius, of course. Her greatest adventure came from trying to keep up with all the unpredictable urges that welled up inside her. She found it challenging and fun to be as unique as she could possibly be. I nominate her to be your role model in the next four weeks. Your assignment is to work extra hard at being yourself.

My dad is huge into horoscopes and so growing up I always (and still do) find them intriguing and somewhat fascinating. I do however hold my air of suspicion and maintain the fact that horoscopes are written sometimes so generally or vaguely that they could apply to most anyone. Then there are days when I read my horoscope and think....where are the cameras? This week's horoscope did just that.
As I was laying in bed last night I thought about all the things I would like to put in my "journal" here but don't simply because I'm not sure how to go about putting it all out there without being a little terrified. Of course there are other people I need to consider when putting all of me out there for the world to see. So with consent, this week I will show the world (or the two people that read this blog) ME.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment