Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hens and Chicks Wreath

I finally finished the Hens and Chicks wreath I have been working on.....about a million flowers later! Ok maybe a million is exaggerating a little but there are a bunch of those dang things on here!
I love how it turned out and I didn't even get a chance to post it to Etsy before one of my friends bought it from me! Ahh Facebook I will try you first every time! It was a nice feeling to have it bought only a couple hours after I posted it on Facebook.
I was going to start some spray painting today but it seems as if the weather doesn't want me to. Guess it will be a day of planning new projects and laundry instead. Maybe I will go take some pictures of the pincushions I have and put them up on Etsy like I have been talking about forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment